WHY CSS HAS MADE HTML SO MUCH BETTER

Cascading style sheet (css), from what I’ve learnt from the HNG internship, helps in styling and complementing hmtl tags and codes. Css comes in three different forms which are inline, embedded and external style sheets.

Html has its limitations in layout, tabular data, and tags for defining lists, etc. These are good enough for getting a good looking document that shows a standard and true structure of information. Below is a screenshot of my cv I created with just html codes



It is the job of css to define the styles of the html document. So with css you have much better control over the layout of your web pages. You can specify exactly how big a font will be and much more.  This helps in making the user interface beautiful and pleasing. Css can also save you a lot of time, particularly when maintaining a large site.  Below is my cv with a little bit of css as I’m not still understanding the language.

Comments